Username:

Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1936 buick 40 series 3 window coupe trade 4 40-50s 2 door caddy  (Read 1063 times)
born2lose

born 2 cruise

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2018, 09:41:16 PM »

I have a 1936 buick 40 series 3 window coupe for trade that I have around 25k invested into. looking to trade it for a 2 door 40-50s cadillac.  to start  buick parts are extremly rare and hard to find and when you do they cost alot of money. this car has a lot of goodies. dual spare wheel fenders with spare wheel covers, the extremely rare ranger radio, deluxe heater and restored glove box clock.  also have restored 36 california plates.  i have done alot of work to the frame and body.  being this was the last year with wood subframing I had all of it converted to metal and custom floors made by a reputable shop. same shop did a custom 4 link in the rear with a 10 bolt rear rend with new gears and axles. the front end was cut out and a weld on mustang 2 front end installed with a power rack and pinion. the suspension is airbaged with slam specialties bags, 2 444 viair compressors, one stainless tank and a 8 valve manifold block.  has 6 17" artilleries with big firestones and still gets close to laying frame. the entire brake system is new from wheels to master cylinder. has a conversion dual master cylinder and dual brake booster mounted to frame rail. electrical system has been converted to 12volt and has a complete new wiring harness installed with optima battery and halogen converted bulbs in factory  head lamps. new ignition  switch, headlight switch and new gauge cluster with air bag gauges too hidden in glove box to retain a stock look. also power window kit has been installed on doors and converted stock wing windows regulators to improved 1960 chevy ones which are brand new.  the entire interior and trunk area has been epoxy primed and lizard skin thermal coating sprayed.  there is not upholstery installed and has a bench seat out of a 60s chevy installed. all the glass on the car is brand new with new steele rubber weatherstrip seals. the rear glass is cracked though from installing. the engine has been converted to a brand new crate 350. which has around 25 miles on it now. everything on the engine is new also.high output alternator, power steering pump, hei distributor, edelbrock carb, repo 50s cadillac batwing air filter housing. aluminum radiator with electric fan. brand new fuel tank with new sending unit. exhaust is hooker cast iron exhaust manifolds, 1 3/4 tube to rear of tranny then 1 1/2 to rear bumper dual straight pipe. very loud!  transmission is a built bullet proof with lots of upgrades th400. with lokar shifter. also only 25 miles on it.  drive shaft is a new custom build telescopic one. the body has no rust and is in primer, I like the ratrod look.  this is a complete car has all pieces to much to list.  I'm selling and not looking for a trade I have to clear out some space too many cars.  I am firm on price so if you interested you can email me at caddyrag67@yahoo.com or text me at 8058909491.  i have a folder of receipts and lots of pictures of the restoration. so if you are really interested I can email them to you. located in ventura county, CA.

lead bombers ventura, ca
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: