Username:

Password:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: A word from one of "Tha Bosses"  (Read 18584 times)
Aeroman
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »

Eddie and I are heading close to our second anniversary with ChevyBombs.  I speak for both of us when I say we have seen the site grow with many great talented people.  We were unsure what the outcome of having a website dedicated to classic vintage bombs would bring and how long this project would have survived but I can say with great confidence that ChevyBombs.com has now been part of my everyday life stemming from the discussions you all bring here.  From the drop dead gorgeous bombs to the how-to tips many of you post, the site & members have fueled my passion for bombs even more so.  With just slightly over 600 members (I know, not all active), a "virtual" family has been originated here within the forum and has extended to the point where members are now meeting in person and having dinners, etc.

From Sweden to the Netherlands, Australia to here in the States, the passion for bombs is evident.  The time and money you all place to get your car looking good the way you want it is a huge sacrifice, especially to family around you who are wondering why you spend 4 hours in the garage and 2 hours on the ChevyBombs forum.

Thanks again for making this the premier Bomb website authority with all of your input!  We have a ways to go (i.e. magazine, shirts, etc) but the work is worth it.

Best of Luck Bomberz,

Juan (Aeroman)

47Fleetline.com - 1947 Fleetline Aerosedan Frame Off Restoration
LOCO41CHEVY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 03:30:01 PM »

YOUR RIGHT  4 HOURS IN THE GARAGE, 2 ON THE  C/B. THANXS FOR HAVING ME ON THIS SITE. IVE LEARNED ALOT AND MADE NEW FRIENDS WHITH ONE THING IN COMMON , CHEVY BOMBS FOREVER.
modiol

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 03:32:33 PM »

Thank you Juan and Eddie.  And Chevybombs.com has been a part of my daily life as well, (just ask my wife).  I have received many good tips and help on finishing up my fleetline.  I have also been able to make a couple new friends from this website.  Juan and Eddie, you have done a good thing.

Thank you, and Happy Anniversary,

Mario
~TOPLESS~GEE~
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 03:44:49 PM »

GOOD JOB GUYS!

EVEN THOUGH I BARLEY COME IN HERE, I DO ENJOY READING AND VIEWING THE PICTURES POSTED BY THE ACTIVE MEMBERS.

QUE VIVA CHEVYBOMBS!

The Gee Man

OLD MEMORIES BAY AREA

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, LOOK AT FORUM RULE #11. IF YOU STILL DONT BELIEVE ME, LOOK AT IT AGAIN!

http://www.chevybombs.net/forum/index.php?topic=1382.0
54fierro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Happy Anniversary Juan and Eddie  grin J/K

I think there are only good things ahead for this website.
Maybe its my imagination, but the popularity for old cars, especially bombs, seems to be on the upswing and you guys came along at just the right time.

This site has brought alot of people together from different background and countries with a  common interest thanks to you guys.

Keep up the good work, its appreciated  ShortDogs

Thanks fellas. Cesar
Archangel
Mod NorCal

BE YOURSELF EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN !

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:31:14 PM »

DON'T TAKE LIFE TO SERIOUSLY, NO ONE MAKES IT OUT ALIVE ANYWAY .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
The Swede

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »

Thanks Juan and Eddie.

I join the company 9 month ago and I have learn a lot about all kinds of bombs and bomb stuff and enjoyed every minute of it. And last but not least, all the good people that hang around here.

Keep up the good work.

Per
HEL48MET

Slowly Under Construction

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »

Hat's off to you guy's for your Time first of all, and of course your Passion. I was a "Peeping Tom", for months, As one of my CB brothers put it! He convinced me to stop bending the Venitian Blinds and just join the Family. I told him that at the moment I did'nt have a bomb. Then Aeroman, Eddie,Juanz47 and lowlow50 (whom I must admit before I knew there faces I knew there cars and personalities), told "Just Do It".
What I'm trying to imply is this "Thing of Ours" is more than a place to see some firme picture's of Bombs, (That is what it started out as for me.) it's a way of Life! Let me tell you I say my prayers at night, wake up in the morning, go to work clock in...Bam!! who posted last night and what new projects are in the works! Gracias Fella's I got a new routine!          p.s. How do you get the "toppers" for ChevyBomb.com?
Aeroman
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 05:28:44 PM »

Thanks fellas!  I have to hand it to Eddie with his webpage making skills and tight photography.

I will check if I have any left of the toppers.  If I do, just PM me your address and I'll send a couple out, free.  Thanks again to Ruben (Lowlofifty) for obtaining these.

47Fleetline.com - 1947 Fleetline Aerosedan Frame Off Restoration
SHORTDOG

Ask yourself...Who's side are you REALLY on?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 05:52:02 PM »

Thanks Juan & Eddie,
You have given us a place to call Home on the net and with every Home comes a Family. I am Pleased and Honored to be a Family member of CB.com and even though i might be one of the Family Clowns i do have to say that  You Love my Jokes!  You know you do! Stop Lying!  I am just playing, Anyhow, Keep up the good work guys and lets get that CB.com meeting in Juans new garage on the ball...

ShortDogs

JOHN 3:16  WHOSOEVER!
GAMALA194

"TE SALES BRO"

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 07:35:12 PM »

DE AQUELLAS   CARNAL  gamala

applied at the precise time ignorance
is a good tool
"Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups"
53chevy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »

Big props to Eddie and Juan a big thanks to you guys for your sacrifice in time and effort to pull this site together,   will there be anymore more fund raisers for the site like the posters Paul had? maybe a raffle send a check thru the mail ?  grin   
Indian Joe

"Your only given a lil spark of Madness...Use it!"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 09:12:23 PM »

I would like to Say "Happy Anniversary" to Juan & Eddy! All though I don't Chat much...I feel I  know most of you and can tell your all good people...theres a Deep pool of knowledge to draw from here on C-B
when it comes to Bomb building, or Just strong support when life throws you a curve ball...This is a big part of my Daily routine to see how the Bombers are doing...I'm honored to be a member!! grin

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing! 

JAYS47RAG

" ITS PACHUCO TIME"

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 10:12:44 PM »

THANK YOU JAUN AND EDDIE FOR THE INVITE TO THE "CB FAMILIA."
....I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALOT OF US HERE, THIS SITE IS THE "BOMB"
IF YOU ARE A BOMBA LOVER THAN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE....CHILLIN WITH THE FIRME GENTE HERE.....AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL RUN INTO ONE ANOTHER....SOONER OR LATER.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CONGRATS ON THE FIRME >>>"CHEVY BOMB SITE"
[/size]

P.S...   CANT WAIT TO SEE CB MAGAZINE OR A CB CAR SHOW......TALK ABOUT ONE BIGG AS CLICKA" AND BOMB SCARE!!

CONGRATS ON WHAT YOU VATOS DO....... ShortDogs ShortDogs

"Don't Hate".....It Is What It Is Ese!

Archangel
Mod NorCal

BE YOURSELF EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN !

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 10:20:57 PM »

WELL PUT J. J.

DON'T TAKE LIFE TO SERIOUSLY, NO ONE MAKES IT OUT ALIVE ANYWAY .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: