Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: A word from one of "Tha Bosses"  (Read 18833 times)
41 HELMET

"Fisher Fleetline Body...Style Hit of '41"

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2009, 10:48:51 AM »

This site has become a home away from home. This is a site for mature "Young Hearted" adults who share the passion of classic cars and how they play a part in our culture. Thanks for bringing a site together that brings us as a people together and a place were members of their own car clubs come together under the banner of Chevybombs.com. In so many words it feels like one big car club and family. Keep up the good work. This site is supported by many a person who counts on classic bombs as part of their everyday life. Keep it up!

I agree with Rafa.....Very Well Said carnal.

Tony M.

"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero"
"Hominem te esse memento! Memento mori"
Aeroman
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

"In so many words it feels like one big car club and family."

The overall mission...thanks for posting.

47Fleetline.com - 1947 Fleetline Aerosedan Frame Off Restoration
Ken Carvalho

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »

Newly back on today, (been registered for a few years) and I to want to give my appreciation for the work done here!!! Just today alone I have soaked up HOURS of info, laughs, direction, and seen a HUGE amount of respect from each of you, (RESPECT...that there is a hard commodity to find in LIFE, let alone a web site!!) I hope to enjoy many more hours, days, and years here. With the winters up here, garage time is not what I want it to be, and this I feel will feed my passion for this lifestyle and love of these cars.  THANK you, not only to the bosses here but also to the other members...Ken
SoCalConcepts

I DO REWIRING 6V & 12V AND CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEMS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2009, 11:58:43 AM »

Thanks for the site I enjoy it so much and made new friends and forward to the one that are around the Conner again thanks and GOD BLESS

I REWIRING 6V & 12V, CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEMS
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS. HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
CELL: 909.456.5065
EMAIL: royrcastillo@yahoo.com
www.SoCalConcepts.webs.com
under construction

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »

Yeah ahhh me too im so thankful for this site because i can get the help when i need it and with people that are generous with there specialties and for a younger than usual dude like me it's all appreciated... thank you to everyone on the site
JAYS47RAG

" ITS PACHUCO TIME"

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 08:42:43 PM »

This site has become a home away from home. This is a site for mature "Young Hearted" adults who share the passion of classic cars and how they play a part in our culture. Thanks for bringing a site together that brings us as a people together and a place were members of their own car clubs come together under the banner of Chevybombs.com. In so many words it feels like one big car club and family. Keep up the good work. This site is supported by many a person who counts on classic bombs as part of their everyday life. Keep it up!

KEEPING IT REAL...CHEVY BOMBS.....! ShortDogs ShortDogs

"Don't Hate".....It Is What It Is Ese!

dodgerblue62

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »

this site is so helpful in many ways

I LOVE MODELS [cars and women]

cut me : I BLEED DODGER BLUE ......
OCURLY

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2009, 09:40:01 PM »

congradulations on 2 years this site is awesome love to come on here and look at different topics keep up the good work!
eartel

Bomb Connection

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2009, 01:45:41 AM »

Thank you brothers for your vision and heart to see a need and meet it.  Up until now there has not been too many places for the Bomb restorers to go for tips, parts, pictures and the most important part are the gente behind the cars.  The individuals, car clubs and families that are a big part of this site.  It makes me proud to see all the gente come together for a good thing.  Keep this thing going and God bless you all.

Prov 1:7

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Aeroman
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2009, 08:00:06 PM »

Thank you brothers for your vision and heart to see a need and meet it.  Up until now there has not been too many places for the Bomb restorers to go for tips, parts, pictures and the most important part are the gente behind the cars.  The individuals, car clubs and families that are a big part of this site.  It makes me proud to see all the gente come together for a good thing.  Keep this thing going and God bless you all.
Thanks Eartel.  Eddie and I will work on updating the website very soon.  This month actually marks 4 years since ChevyBombs has gone live. 

I'll be adding some new tech info for the do-it-yourselfers

47Fleetline.com - 1947 Fleetline Aerosedan Frame Off Restoration
ogchevy

NOTHING SAYS IT LIKE A CHEVORLET!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »

this is a website for only a rare breed of classic car and bomb owners this website is a great asset to all who love the the one thing that we do best that is to keep the thing alive the love of the cars and trucks for everyone to see what we enjoy doing hats off to the ones in charge and good luck in the future only better things to come  ShortDogs

TX51chevy

It's Floodin Down In Texas

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2009, 11:46:23 AM »

I'm very glad to have found this website. This is by far my favorite site of any kind on the web.
AAA51

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »

ShortDogs great site i wish i would have  joined alot sooner good job ShortDogs
GOODTIMES CC

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

NEW TO THIS WEB-SITE WHAT I SEEN YOU GUYS HAVE IT DOWN PAC. TTT FOR YOUR WEBSITE..

Vintage_Ranflas

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2009, 12:12:58 AM »

this is a website for only a rare breed of classic car and bomb owners this website is a great asset to all who love the the one thing that we do best that is to keep the thing alive the love of the cars and trucks for everyone to see what we enjoy doing hats off to the ones in charge and good luck in the future only better things to come  ShortDogs
I HEAR YOU OLDIEZ...VERY WELL PUT grin...........Carlos Sr. wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: